Hey Felban Java.com this video I am going to do my best to help you become a better marketer by showing a list of twenty two things I wish somebody had told me when i first started out online. Alright! let’s go.
1. Know every word that appears on your side whether you write your own stuff or outsource, it you are totally responsible for everything that appears so make sure it is exactly what you want at all times.
2. There are only two things you need to learn in order to be successful online and that is how to get traffic and how to convert traffic into buyers, there is a lot to know in both areas but that really is all there is if one of these two things are a puzzle for you debts and training.
3. Always be sure every page on your website has a definite major purpose, well I mean by this whether it is getting someone’s name in the email order send people somewhere else did maybe just simply to deliver high quality content never forget though you need the two things not just want to be successful.
4. Make sure your visitor knows your website is all about five seconds.
5. Make sure your content stays fresh in congruent with your social acounts, someone is familiar with your website and finds your youtube channel or facebook page they should immediately recognize your brand.
6. Make your site easy to navigate wordpress makes this pretty easy you should consider using wordpress for your website if you’re not already using it.
7. Link your site to itself if you would like to lots of pages that can be useful for your reader providing an easy way for your visitors to get where they want to go.
8. Interact with your readers and viewers there are lots of ways to stay in touch with your readers, like comments and facebook pages and youtube of course but engaging with your readers keeps them interested and it keeps you interesting.
9. He is a premium theme if you can find a free seem that does everything you need done that is great, but i first we could never find one.
10. Update your content on a regular basis people will come back to visit if there is nothing new for them to consume.
11. Work on your credibility always know what you are talking about people will believe you when it comes time for recommending products.
12. Interact with other website owners in your niece to commenting threats and forums suggests a great article, comment when you have something useful an insightful to add.
13. Use a gravatar it is simple to get one endure gravatar will follow you from site, to site leave a comment on someone’s blogging enter your name in your gravatar will appear sure to choose an avatar that represents who you are.
14. Stay positive it is difficult enough to write what you really think and sometimes the written word sounds different, than how you really feel when you drive it their rarely improves in the translations so stay positive.
15. Consider promoting other blogs of people in your niche on your own blog, give away a free linked to those plaza helped you and just get back others will do it for you will see.
16. Keep the number of ads you display of the amount of ads on website some time soon dot overpowered the content keep your ads relevant too.
17. Figure out your own long-term earning plan it takes thousands of daily visitors to earn decent money just that just figured out a way to monetize more effectively.
18. Decide that you ready and willing to work hard for what you want and do it, is no easy button and you will get out precisely what you put in.
19. Do not be discouraged by competition it is a certainty that if you are choosen niche is profitable are many others in their already making money and if there is not anyone around the money probably isn’t there a reader.
20. Think bigger not smaller we will have lots and lots of ideas as to delve into the possibilities online, some will be better and bigger ideas and others will be smaller and less profitable ideas when it come to working online bigger is better.
21. Price your products and services competitively, do not sell yourself short to be a bargain basement advertiser or product creator stay competitive.
22. You very likely already have what it takes to make a living online believe it or not someone out there is looking for someone exactly like you to help them because they need your knowledge of specific communication skills to really understand how to solve their problem.
This is by no means a comprehensive analysis of the time estimates things that every marker should have a brass, like this video into the description click on the link and that will take it is not free videos and show you how you can get started video marketing without spending and money on there is no reason not to get started right away with just your computer and a little time.