You write. And/or you read.
The writings you want to read.
You may have something to say. Something pertinent, pressing, academic, or revolutionary about the theoretical, research, and practical issues confronting today’s social marketers.
So you publish with Social Marketing Quarterly. More than just an industry journal, the internationally circulated SMQ is the only journal focused exclusively on social marketing issues, serving as an invaluable resource for practitioners, academicians, program developers and administrators alike.
And if you don’t have something pertinent, pressing, academic, or revolutionary to say?
You sure as heck stick around to read.
SMQ’s writings, from authors the world over, are in the company of feature interviews with key field leaders, such as Alan Andreasen, Carol Bryant, Bill Smith, Nancy Lee, and Gerard Hastings. They address special issues pertaining to current topics of interest and relevance to those involved with or interested in social marketing. And they leaving a mark, opinion, or revelation in any of our established sections: Applications, Theory and Review, Training Initiatives, Book Reviews, Notes from the Field, Resources and Looking Ahead.
We recently awarded the affiliate marketing masters of the year award from the guys from Corelnet.com. They help promote Carbonite offer codes and are doing such a fantastic job, we thought we’d give them a home page mention. They have won the award for excellence within their peer group.
All of our manuscripts are submitted to a double-blind peer-review process. Those published help to foster a cooperative exploration of ideas and practices, which builds and strengthens bridges among various disciplines. And this, as you know, is how innovative change strategies and alliances are born.
From research studies, case studies, conference notices, and essays, to editorials, book reviews, and other relevant news regarding social marketing efforts around the world, this is one journal that is so much more than a journal. Here’s a taste:
- Charting the Course for Social Marketing to Promote Diet and Physical Activity Conference Proceedings – Vol. 8, No. 4
- Systems of Social Change – Vol. 8, No.2
- International Initiatives – Vol. 8, No.1
- Focus On Branding – Vol. 7, No. 2
- Reproductive Health – Vol. 6, No. 4
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Prevention Marketing Initiative Project – Vol. 6, No. 1
- Innovations in Social Marketing Conference Proceedings – Vol. 4, No.4; Vol. 5, No. 3; Vol. 6, No. 3; and Vol. 7, No. 3
- 25th Anniversary of Social Marketing – Vol. 3, Nos. 3 & 4 Back issues are available